Fortinet Demonstrates Critical Security Capabilities for Hybrid Cloud Networks at Microsoft Ignite 2017
Fortinet is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of this year’s Microsoft Ignite conference, being held September 25-29, 2017 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
This year’s event is completely sold out, with over 23,000 attendees from around the world expected to participate. This year’s Fortinet booth (#1907) is situated directly adjacent to the main Central Square showcase that will be featuring many of Microsoft’s latest technologies.
At this year’s Ignite event we are featuring several demo stations highlighting some of our most exciting security innovations.
- Fortinet’s Azure cloud security solutions will highlight the power of cloud segmentation, combined with highly available, state-synchronized NGFW virtualization that enables centralized visibility and control from the core to the cloud.
- Our Advanced Threat Protection demo will highlight real-time, automated protection that spans seamlessly across the network, web, cloud, and even endpoints and email.
- The Fortinet Security Fabric demo will highlight how organizations can effectively secure their hybrid cloud environments, including using CASB to protect O365.
- And our Security Operations tools will showcase how adaptive analytics can reduce network security complexity, especially in extended network environments, while simultaneously optimizing security.
- Finally, we will also be featuring a Network Security Experts Bar where attendees can meet 1:1 with Fortinet cloud and network security engineers.
We will also have a secure meeting room available for customers looking for a more intimate session with Fortinet executives, engineers, and product managers. Be sure to contact your Fortinet AM to schedule a meeting during Expo hours.
John Jacobs, Fortinet’s VP of Systems Engineering, will also be delivering a 30-minute presentation entitled “Hybrid IT is Here. Security First.” on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11:35am in Expo Theatre 5. Participants will also be eligible to win a new Bose Wireless Headset.
Interested in meeting with Fortinet? More information here.