Discover 2017 is Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s premier customer event, with over 9,000 IT professionals in attendance. The event showcases the absolute latest technology developments from HPE and its partners including Fortinet, and brings together industry-leading minds for three days of learning, growth and valuable networking.
Given the challenges many attendees face from today’s sophisticated and rapidly evolving threats, a key focus area of the event will be cybersecurity. The isolated, proprietary security devices most organizations have deployed over the past decade are simply not designed to solve today’s cybersecurity challenges. To support today’s dynamic networks, security needs to see and understand every device on the network, dynamically segment traffic at the access point based on policy, and monitor and protect data and resources across the entire distributed environment, from IoT, through the network core, and into the cloud.
The Fortinet Security Fabric is an architectural approach to security designed to connect security solutions into a unified framework. Fortinet’s Security Fabric enables networks to collect and share intelligence between devices and vendors, unify management, and synchronize and automate responses to threats.
Fortinet is a Gold sponsor at Discover 2017, and will showcase several important security innovations to help you stay ahead of cyber threats. Join Fortinet at booth 231 while you’re at Discover 2017 to see a demo of the Fortinet Security Fabric in action! We’ll also have technical experts on hand to discuss any security needs you may have, and provide information on our industry-leading Fortinet products and solutions.
I’d also like to highlight the following key Fortinet speaking engagements to add to your agenda while you’re at the event:
- “Securing the cloud with the Fortinet Security Fabric”, presented by James Cabe, Consulting Systems Engineer- Alliances, on June 6, at 9 AM (Session ID: B12972). Come to this session to learn how to gain the high ground with the Fortinet Security Fabric. Discover class-leading visibility, protection and threat intelligence for cloud-first hyper-scale (zero touch) deployment models.
- “Extend your security fabric for next-generation service delivery”, presented by Warren Wu, Sr. Director, Product Marketing from Fortinet, on June 7, at 9 AM (Session ID: B12971). Learn how a security fabric can be applied to enable next-generation services through Network Function Virtualization and other cloud-based technologies in the digital transformation era.
Fortinet and Hewlett Packard Enterprise have a highly strategic partnership, enabling both companies to join forces to address today’s most challenging security problems. Together, they combine advanced technologies with best-in-class expertise to provide comprehensive and innovative security solutions to the market. The Fortinet – HPE Alliance provides a strong and complete suite of network and application security solutions, integrated hardware, software, and services to offer the highest levels of security protection available on the market today.
Please visit the Fortinet booth to learn more about the following key joint solutions and services:
- Powerful Fortinet network security features that integrate with HPE Aruba’s ClearPass Policy Management solution, to deliver end-to-end policy enforcement and visibility.
- Comprehensive cloud computing solutions provided by HPE Helion Cloud, combined with Helion-Ready FortiGate-VMs and other Fortinet products to achieve a secure software defined security architecture.
- Advanced SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and Application Security solutions via HPE ArcSight and Fortify integration with Fortinet products.
- Integration of Fortinet FortiWeb and HPE Security WebInspect to deliver an advanced web application vulnerability scanning and virtual patching solution.
- Advanced security automation, orchestration and proactive flow block action via FortiGate Connector for HPE VAN SDN Controller.
- Data Center Transformation Consulting Services via HPE Pointnext Services partnership with Fortinet.
Please also visit the Fortinet-HPE Alliance web page which has additional details about how Fortinet and HPE are transforming the security landscape together.
Safe travels, and I look forward to seeing you at Discover 2017!